I already finished one book and now I'm a quarter through the next, but I brought 5 with me so I have bit bit more to go. That's basically what I've been occupying myself with this whole time. The city side of Ohio was really foggy and there was a lot of old bridges there. But the country side was just simple; completely flat and covered with corn fields.
We're an hour behind the New York time right now. I'm not sure how hot it was there today, but I was over heated in a t-shirt and shorts at 5 p.m. here. It will take another 4 1/2 hours to get to our camp site, so we might get there at 2 a.m. if we leave after dinner.
Don't you just love traffic jams? It kept me and my family on our way from Buffalo on a highway for about 3 hours. We ended up having to exit the highway and take a country side route. It took us 10 hours to get home from a 3 hour drive.
ReplyDeleteAnd you already started reading? I didn't even buy the books yet haha..I will probably start in August.
Megan,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are enjoying yourself. Have LOTS of FUN.
LOVE YA,
MOM