Friday, June 26, 2009

First Stop....

So we're finally on the road and headed for Missouri. My Grandpa took a few hour nap and is insisting on driving the entire night. It is around 1:30 right now and I cannot even try to sleep because I'm so excited, therefore I am writing this. I recently found out that my grandpa's computer gets internet while driving down the road....very useful to me.

We also had a change of plans for our route. Originally we were going to head north and then come back through the middle of the U.S. Now we are going to Missouri first and hopefully we'll get to see this amazing college there called Washington State (weird I know, but there's a lot of towns there named after other states). Then we are going to head towards Las Vegas to visit my cousin Carla who lives there. Apparently there is an RV set up right behind her house, so it is a perfect spot to stay for awhile. The rest isn't completely planned, but that's the fun of it.

1 comment:

  1. thats always cool im leavin on my jorney today and i woke up early and im tired and it sucks

    never wakin up at 8 45 again

    ReplyDelete