Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Driving
I have my first drivers lesson with my grandpa's standard car. We drove in fist gear around in a circle at the campsite. The hardest thing for me so far is letting the clutch out slow enough, but even in that short time I could tell I improved a little when the stones didn't get kicked up. He said for my first lesson I did good and apparently better than my dad's first lesson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Megan,
ReplyDeleteYou've got the makings for an awesome novel. I can't wait to read the published version!
I'm sorry we missed you in San Francisco. It sounds at though you had a blast. I never made it to see the sequoias (so I'm a bit envious) but I did manage to squeeze in a ride on a cable car, a walk on the Golden Gate Bridge, and a visit to the wineries in Napa, so I too had fun.
Please let your grandpa know that we miss him at work, and can't wait for his return.
Regards,
Rachel Breslin
I love reading the blog, keep up the great work. I hope the ac starts to work asap. Tell you grandfather i said Hello, and we miss him in Syracuse NY.
ReplyDeleteMichael Robbins and Linday McKinstry.